Monday, March 1, 2010

Work update

So I didn't have the chance to put up any pictures of my work at Slide...so here it is! This isn't everything, but mostly. I'm working the app, Pocus, and it's all about magic and casting spells. Really nifty stuff.

So the first image is a thorny, twisted vine set I designed. So each set usually has a table, chair, bed, window, door and a fireplace. Costumes and wands too!Second image shows items I made for Chinese New Year. Not really a furniture set, just items and costumes. Don't you love the hair?Third on is a retro kitchen set, super snazzy! I really enjoyed working on this set since it was different from our usual stuff. We're breaking into new categories of furniture so it'll be cool to see what else we do.

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to the artwork or images. I just helped make them. Slide owns it all. Bugger off.

No comments:

Post a Comment