Monday, March 1, 2010

Zoo Day



So I went to the zoo on Sunday! Went with people at work and just started to sketch like mad. First time I've ever done a sketchdump at the zoo so it was a really good experience. I'm not that great at drawing animals, but I'm gonna keep practicing. So I posted some scans of my sketches: There's a flamingo set, penguin set, and bear set! The flamingos were really fun to draw since they didn't really move much but they have a lot of personality. Penguins were the same as the flamingos. Bears on the other hand....not so good at bears, one of turned out looking like Winnie the Pooh* so I slapped a shirt on him. Check out my Alternate Beast* in the top right corner. Fearsome, huh?


*Disclaimer: I do not own rights to these names, characters, or anything related to them period. Leave me the hell alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment