Sunday, March 9, 2014

Character Design for Animation: Week 5

Two Characters, One Bench. That was the theme of this week's assignment. I didn't get a chance to work on the homework this week, things at work and home got a bit nuts. When I finally sat down at the table today, my mind just hit a blank. I was scribbling and doodling for hours and nothing was hitting me. Took a break for a couple hours and I decided to try messing around in Photoshop. Then... at 11pm, about 3 hours before the assignment was due, I finally get something. However, that didn't leave me a lot of time to flesh out more details so I just touched up my rough sketch, through some random color in for some more liveliness.

Story: The Pierrot was having his usual liquid lunch. It was another sobering day in the life of a French clown. The dog just wants in on the treats.


No comments:

Post a Comment