Thursday, December 22, 2011

Felting Adventures: Seasonal Comeback!

I guess I'm trying to post for myself as much as I can before I leave for vacation. On the 29th of Dec, I'll be flying out to China and Vietnam for two weeks. While I hate long plane flights and I start to go batshit crazy, I'm excited for the change of scenery. Maybe I'll get in some awful life drawings in eh? I promise to draw and post some when I get back.


Photo Courtesy of Aurora

In the meantime, I finally got around to felting again! It was a Christmas gift for my dear friend, Aurora Alcantar. She's been wanting a green Totoro for a really long time so I buckled down and stabbed this one to life! I ordered a new batch of core wool, so hopefully that will motivate me to make more felties over time.


No comments:

Post a Comment