Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Guinea Pigs Galore


First SuperGus on left and Final SuperGus on right

One of my coworkers had this great of idea of a Secret Art Santa, so we had a sign up sheet for artists at Crowdstar who wanted to participate. They gave us small 3.5 by 2.5 in frame that we'd make a small drawing/sketch/ painting for our Secret Gift Getter. We pulled names out of a hat, and I got my coworker, Barlow Gilmore. It was definitely a tough process to come up with something to draw, even though it could be anything we wanted it to be.

I ended up doodling some guinea pigs and I finally settled on.... SUPERBATGUS. Barlow and his wife, Hallie, have two pet guinea pigs and they are ADORABLE. It struck me that guinea pigs were a good bet and make Gus a superhero was irresistible. I had a lot of fun drawing these :) More doodles below.


Drunk guineas

Moar guinea doodles


Rough n Tumble guinea pigs

No comments:

Post a Comment